Lu Ann Topovski obtained her Master's in Divinity degree through Ashland Theological Seminary in 2007. She then obtained her MBA in 2010. She has owned two counseling centers and has published three books: "Rising Above - Dealing With Our Past, Making Way For Our Future," "Rising Above Modern Day Relationships," and "Your Moment Is Now." ADD TWO NEW BOOKS
Lu Ann currently is a high-level Life Coach and teaches 12-week online classes. She invites you to watch The Kingdom View - YouTube Channel, and her TV show, The Kingdom View on the NOW Network.
Lu Ann believes that as we do what God has directed us to do, we rise above our old ways and sorrowful patterns. As we allow God to work through us and guide us through trials and temptations, we rise above the natural tendencies of projection, and into the kingdom of God kind of thinking, which breaks negative patterns and strongholds. This in turn increases our emotional intelligence, strengthens our mental stability, and gives us spiritual maturity.
As we grow in our relationship with the Spirit of God, that Christ in us, we desire to stay in step with the Spirit, be who we have been created to be, and do what we are being guided to do by Christ.
The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
There is one God manifested in three personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We have an enemy who is a fallen archangel. As we understand our authority in Christ, we know how to disband his control over unregenerate mankind as it presently exists.
1. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. His virgin birth.
3. His miracles.
4. His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood.
5. His bodily resurrection.
6. His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
7. His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
8. Because of the fall of mankind and his lost estate, rebirth is necessary through the confession of our sins and belief in our risen Lord Jesus Christ. It is by grace we are saved, through faith. Ephesians 2:8
9. Our new birth is by grace and reconciles us to God.
10. Because of God's love and rich mercy, He made us alive with Christ and seated us with Jesus in the heavenly realm. Ephesians 2:6
11. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is subsequent to the New Birth, (Matthew 28:19) and is manifested by the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit as noted in 1 Corinthians 12.
12. The baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the signs as the Spirit gives the revelation, utterance, and the infusion of power. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4, 8; Acts 2:4)
13. The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows spiritual gifts - the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, various kinds of tongues - in and among believers on earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord's return.
14. Divine healing and deliverance from sickness is provided for all in the atonement and is a privilege of all believers. (Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17)
15. The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto separation from God and into the torments of hell.